i’m a little behind here, i realize it’s saturday, however, i’m still going to offer up this week’s MDS friday favorites….
– first, the MDS Store which is curated store of all my favorite things has just relaunched, we have so many new things just added for women, men and books for everyone, and now we have added a home section, take a look, do some shopping either for yourself of for mothers day….
– your going to probably be hearing more about the kips bay show house over the next few weeks, i’m honored to participate this year and be apart of 40 years of fabulous decoration…there is a new book by steven stolman appropriately called 40 years of fabulous/ buy here, which celebrates this amazing event and amazing history.
– the design on a dime 2o15 shopping event is taking place, an event that raises funds to help people living with HIV. 60 top designers have set up amazing booths with donated products, all is sold below retail cost, all for a great cause…i particularly like miles redd’s room vignette/see more on miles’ instagram…it’s blue and white and all about stripes!
– not for any reason other than the fact that i love leandra medine in denim, a black bow, and chanel quilted clutch…doesn’t she look chic?!
– another event this past week sponsored by veranda magazine, the lenox hill 2015 spring gala, in which 50 designers set beautiful tables for a great cause…i love this one by designer ashley whittaker….i just met ashley a few weeks ago, so lovely and talented!
– ok, have you ever wanted to find super chic dog beds? i have, pretty much impossible to find until now…my dear friend amy berry, a very talented young designer from dallas, is making them, you can even get them monogrammed/ shop here.
have a great weekend everyone, but first, why not do some shopping and enjoy some design that’s doing some good!