after a couple weeks hiatus, MDS Friday Favorites are back, here’s this weeks…
– as you know i’m an instagram addict, i love finding new instagrams, you have to follow designer sig bergamin’s instagram/ follow here. i love his style, and from the looks of things he has a new book coming out called sig style, i’ve been hunting for it, if any of you know how to get a copy let me know!!
– it’s starting to get cold, if you haven’t already, it’s time to stock up on sweaters, j.crew is having a big sale/ shop here. i couldn’t resist a fisherman’s shetland sweater in both ivory and navy/ buy here.
– hayley sarno, one of my best girlfriends, is a brilliant artist…. i’m a big fan!! if you want chic gifts for the holidays you must check out here stationary here, also, her work is featured in the december issue of town & country magazine– so thrilled for her!!!
– i just heard of everlane, have you heard of it? it’s a chic completely transparent (not that kind of transparent) fashion label for both men and women based in san francisco. my friend meghan sharp told me about it, and the super beautiful daphne javitch of tenundies is modeling in their new fall/winter catalog…get to know everlane….
– i think nick olsen is one of the most talented designers around, and he’s so young, mark my word he’s going to one of the greats! take a tour of a recent project in brooklyn heights, featured on domaine home, here.
– i just couldn’t resist this picture of leandra medine in stripes, blue and white stripes of course, just a little bit of inspiration, if you haven’t heard MDS Stripes are coming in 2015
… speaking of blue and white, there really isn’t anything i love more, it’s just what i love, and here are some of my favorite pinterest pins/ follow here, this week to prove it! enjoy!