it’s friday, time for friday favorites….
– well, to start things off, the july/august 2104 veranda hit the stands this week, and guess who made the cover? that’s a great start to the week…
– wimbledon 2014 started this week… i love this tennis tournament…i’ll be watching!
– nancy meyers is filming her new movie ‘The Intern’ in brooklyn, ny. i love nancy meyers movies- i’m her biggest fan! if you are like me, and can’t wait for the movie, follow nancy and get a glimpse into the making of ‘the intern’ on instagram/ follow here
– you might remember me mentioning on a recent friday favorites post that carolyne roehm was decorating a new home in charleston. carolyne posted some pictures this week on her blog– i love the blue bird room!
– the spring 2o15 men’s collection have moved from milan to paris. what’s stealing the show isn’t just the fashion on the runways, it’s the fashion in the streets. i’m absolutely nuts about a particular girl with a pony tail in a white tee, navy blazer and denim skirt.
– lastly, you know i love pinterest, check out my favorite pins of the week!
…wimbledon, the intern, a blue bird room, a new chambray shirt, not to mention the cover of Veranda- it’s been a really great week!